Tuesday 30 March 2010

Busy day ahead.

Finally. Well, I left my desk and the bookshelf unatttended, but as it is already late and it will just have to wait. What I am going to do now is play a game. Tomorrow will be a busy day. After I've taken Leo to the daycare, I'll have to walk to the town to visit the pharmacy and go buy some food. Then when I get back I need to finish my chores, namely clean up the desk, the shelf and some more dishes.

I visited Reddit today and I went through the r/GetMotivated subreddit and found a cool Wolf sticker poster and a really inspiring Web 2.0 talk by Gary Veynerchuck:



Damn! I say. Just, Damn! That's some inspiring shit. So I wrote this post describing my goals in life. It's something I want... really really want to do.

I'll just copy the message here:

I'm 34. This is going to be one tough challenge. As you see I like a certain game.


[goals] short term:


  • do the dishes
  • finish vacuuming (started yesterday)
  • clean desk
  • arrange books in the bookshelf
  • play a game or two of Go on KGS
  • upload pictures for a course I found on r/photoit
  • design a goban on Blender
  • blog about it


little longer term:


  • prepare a room for the kid
  • build window sils for all our windows
  • buy a lot of new pots
  • trim cut and re-pot my crassulas and cuttings
  • become shodan in Go
  • learn carpentry
  • build a goban for the kid, and another for me (learning process)
  • teach kid Go
  • blog about it


long term:


  • get work
  • save money
  • set up a Go-cafĂ©


Impossible?
I think I have a plan.

Thanks. See ya all soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment