Thursday 1 April 2010

Accomplished something today

I went to practice aikido today. I haven't been exercising that for almost a year, since we left for lappland last summer. When we returned, Leo started daycare and brought home some tough flu viruses.
We ended up spending almost the whole second half of last year being sick, eventually making my system so weak that before Christmas holidays I got the shingles on my back. All that being sick and weakly resulted in not being able to do anything I previously thought were like bread and water to me. This included both playing go and going to the dojo.

So I finally decided to gather strength and courage to go to the dojo, being so motivated and all, and that's where I found myself today. I am actually feeling pretty good about it. It was exhausting, but I feel a lot better, although my back still hurts. I need to exercise more. Probably going to feel a bit sore tomorrow though.

That's all for today. See ya! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment