Tuesday 30 March 2010

Still slacking. Why?

Ok, I failed to fully execute my to-do list yesterday. I managed to do the dishes and clean up the floors from those toys. I even vacuumed around the apartment. But I fell behind in my schedule so I had to stop mid-way to pick up Leo from the daycare and go buy some groceries. Then had some dinner, spent some time with him, and eventually put him in bed and read bed time stories. After that I couldn't vacuum anymore, so I played a couple of games of Go instead and managed to forget to fill out the course applications. I will have to do those today. Additionally I found some more bills I have to pay today. So the today's list would be as follows:
  • vacuum the rest of the floors
  • fill out the applications
  • pay the bills
  • clean up desk
  • do the dishes, again
  • maybe arrange the books in the bookshelf
I hope I succeed better today.

See ya soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment