Monday 29 March 2010

A journal to Start.

Hi! I am an unemployed father of a four year old, who has recently decided there must come an end to doing nothing sooner or later, preferably sooner. This is my public journal.

A journal to start anew, to stop slacking and get away from the do-nothingness in my life.
This is my own project, mainly to follow through the advice and instructions in an article I read a couple of days ago, which I found thanks to the guys in r/GetMotivated on Reddit.

I'm not sure how this goes, but I think it might help. As I see there are others there who share the same problem, some of whom are in a studying slump, others who might be unemployed like me. We all need help and support, but as I see it, the main contributor to our own situation is our own selves; Only I can decide if and how I am going to pull myself together and start doing something for myself, and Only You can decide what the choices are for yourself.

But here, on this blog, I am going to go through with some of the ideas I find over the web, or written in the blog comments to try to and find out the best tricks and practices to combine, and most importantly, track my own progress on getting things done.

So, to get started, I compiled a simple to-do list for today:
  • do the dishes
  • clean up my son's toys from the living room floor
  • vacuum the floors
  • file applications to some courses (for employment)
These are the few things I think I need to do today. I already paid some bills that were due, so I think I've gotten a good start. Hopefully I can report all of these done in the end of the day.

In addition to these I have recently created another blog. It's a simple blog about being a beginner in the game of Go.

Anyway, I'm going to start my de-procrastination project right away. See ya later! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment